cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC Training Environment Access

nrenaud1
Level 4
Hello,

How do I gain access to the Blue Prism Cloud training environment so that I can complete the courses on BP University ?

The first slide in the course BPC: Practitioner starts by stating I should have received a welcome email with a unique link, wondering where or how I would receive this.
21146.png

Thanks
Nick

------------------------------
Nick Renaud
Developer
RPAI
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

lookman
Staff
Staff
Hi Nick.

As far as I know, there is no free training environment for BPC. Access to BPC is typically given to clients once they engage in a BPC project with Blue Prism. Then the training environment is made available, and the customer would then take the training.

The training materials are made available for all but some of them, Decipher and BPC for example, require a contractual agreement with Blue Prism.

If you are new to Blue Prism, I agree with Paul that you should start your journey using the free Blue Prism download and take the foundation training classes.

I am making enquiries to confirm my understanding and if I find out that there is a way for non-BPC customers to access a training environment, I will let you know.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

PvD_SE
Level 12
Hi Nick,

I'd suggest to start here:
https://www.blueprism.com/resources/learning-edition/

...and welcome to BP and the BP community!

Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)

lookman
Staff
Staff
Hi Nick.

As far as I know, there is no free training environment for BPC. Access to BPC is typically given to clients once they engage in a BPC project with Blue Prism. Then the training environment is made available, and the customer would then take the training.

The training materials are made available for all but some of them, Decipher and BPC for example, require a contractual agreement with Blue Prism.

If you are new to Blue Prism, I agree with Paul that you should start your journey using the free Blue Prism download and take the foundation training classes.

I am making enquiries to confirm my understanding and if I find out that there is a way for non-BPC customers to access a training environment, I will let you know.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

Thanks Jack, 

I am not new to BP so just specifically looking for the BPC cloud training.

Nick Renaud
Developer
RPAI

Exploring new things are hard in Blue Prism because free resources are not available.  Should provide free resources for learning new stuff.

Devendra Kumar Prajapati
RPA Manager
Infosys
Chandigarh, India
Devendra Kumar Prajapati RPA Manager Infosys Chandigarh, India