cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism 7.1 Performance Issue with Chrome

harshilcibc
Level 4

Hi All, 

We recently migrated to BP 7.1 from BP 6.8. It was a major jump for us due to which lot of process and object tweaks were required. In the recent time we started seeing intermittent performance issue with Chrome application. Specially with certain Chrome version as they upgrade periodically by our IT team. So far the most stable Chrome version we noticed is 107 and 110. Anything above 110 is causing stability issues with BP processes. Most of them fail on Attach stage or randomly on "check exist" like wait stages. Object abruptly stops working (detaches, etc.) and causes termination. This has caused us increase in termination and high exceptions. For now the interim solution we have applied is to freeze Chrome upgrades and fixed it to 107, but eventually we will have to move ahead. So, looking to find some insights on this issues.

Has anyone else experienced similar issue with BP v7 and above. Appreciate if you can share any insight, learning and mitigations you may have applied. 

Regards,

Harshil

------------------------------
Harshil Mehta
2 REPLIES 2

harish.m
Level 12

Hi Harshi Mehta,

Based on the compatibility   table present in BP documentation it is supposed to work for the version you have  verified. 

I don't see any known issue related to the description mentioned, probably it is good idea to open a ticket with blue prism support.

https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/en-us/browser-compatibility.htm

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Hi Harish, 

Thank you for your reply. So, I connected with BP support and I was told not everything is tested on their end. They were also not clear on this. Since this is happening intermittently and in production, it is very difficult to troubleshoot or produce browser logs. Hence as a last resort I am reaching out to community to see if anyone else is facing similar issue with BP latest versions and learn about any potential mitigation steps they took at their org level. 

Regards,

Harshil 

Harshil Mehta