Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Accreditation - Technical Architect

SangramMohapatr
Level 3
9 REPLIES 9

SangramMohapatr
Level 3
Helllo All,   I am planning to attempt Blue Prism Accreditation - Technical Architect Exam. Can some one let me know the procedure and if there are any study materials avialble . Please pass on to me.   Thanks in advance Regards, Sangram

SangramMohapatr
Level 3
Thanks John... where do I find all these. Can you send me the link please    Blue Prism Infrastructure Reference Guide Enterprise Edition* •  Blue Prism Virtualization Guide Enterprise Edition* •  Data sheets   Provisioning a Blue Prism Database Server   Maintaining a Blue Prism Database Server   Secure Windows Authentication   Credential Manager   Securing Network Connectivity   Active Directory Integration   Remote Access Tools •  User Guide - Load Balancing •  User Guide - Login Agent

MelissaSuarez_G
Level 6

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Most of the documents are where Melissa has shown. Some however, such as the Infrastructure Reference Guide, are not published and are only shared under NDA. If you are from a BP partner organisation then you should have these documents somewhere.

SangramMohapatr
Level 3
Thank you Melissa and John .. Appreciated .. for Technical Architect do you have any document where I will have all these.. and some set of Practice questions and Answers   Regars Sangram.. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sangram, The Product Data sheets are available for general consumption. The virtualization and infrastructure reference guide are protected under a Non Disclosure Agreement that must be signed between yourself and Blue Prism. If I or anyone else were to give you the protected documents we can get in a lot of trouble and loss our partnership. If you want these documents then you will need to sign the proper documents and get them for yourself. As for example questions this is also against NDA that by taking any Blue Prism test you agree to.   Thanks, Mike Wright Accredited Blue Prism Technical Architect Accredited Blue Prism Installation Engineer Accredited Blue Prism Developer

SangramMohapatr
Level 3
Thank you.. How do I sign the NDA document .. I am interested to sign the NDA  Is there any mock test available ? Please advise  Regards, Sangram

SangramMohapatr
Level 3
Can some one reply .. Thanks in advance .