cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Closes on Highlight

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a Website, where controls are populated in an Iframe, So i go with Active Accessibility in spying the controls within the Iframe. Few of the controls i was able to Spy, Highlight & execute the related actions. But few of the controls are giving issue. When i spy these in AA mode, & then highlight it, "BP Closes". I changed the related parameters after spying, as, Ordinal, Match Index, Match Reverse etc. Few controls (Links) worked after this, but Buttons & text boxes are still giving me issues (i.e: BP Closes). Any help would be really appreciated, Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
If you right click and select Properties you should be able to find the IFRAME's URL and you might be able to use that to navigate directly to the IFRAME. THis trick largely depends on the web app, and it may not work.

TathagataPachal
Level 3
HI All,   Even I am getting the same problem. In particular web page only few of the fields are getting spied and for the others, the BP getting closed abruptly. Please help. The above solution is not relevant as I am not getting any fields to Iframe link in BP Properties.