Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue while opening excel due to Macro

Hi, I have an excel file enabled with Macros. This Macro will run and open a form once WB got opened. We can close this form if not required. But , when i open this excel file via BP, BP  not able to read the excel properly and getting time out erro...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ftp

Hello, Is there a way to get files via ftp or or sftp in a specific object? I could not find any specific information on the portal. Thank you, kind regards.

Schedule and 'Run Now' option

I am trying to right click on a schedule in control room and choose the option Run Now, nothing happens.  I see the load Icon for a couple of seconds and then nothing..

OleG by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mocha TN3270 mainframe terminal emulator

Hi, does anyone have experience automating Mocha TN3270 mainframe terminal emulator (http://www.mochasoft.dk/tn3270.htm)? It seems pretty basic (and lightweight) and I cannot find any details on API or VBA support - approaches I have used in the past...

Dropdown menu with Surface Automation

Hello, Is it possible in Blue Prism v5 to use dropdown menus in surface automation? HTML works, but slows down the process a great deal. Unfortunately the application used does not allow pressing enter to select items, so the correct pixel coordinat...

Parsing Values

Hi All-   I have spied a table(10 rows, 11 columns) using HTML spying technique and when I trying to read the content from the element, I used get table.. But this gave me an error like there is no HTML table involved and hence I used get current v...

Json deserialize

Hi,  I am trying to consume a REST web service using provided VBOs. When a get the token from the web service, the result json have to be deserialized and converted to DataTable. I can't do it using Utility Json VBO, because it does not find some ob...

Mainframe System.AccessViolationException

IBM Personal Communications v12. Blue Prism v5.23 Sometimes, when I try to do a LAUNCH, I get the following error:   Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Launch' on page 'Launch' - Launch failed: Error from ConnectToHostOrSessi...

Get All Links In Webpage Element

Hi, I'm trying to extract all the data in an HTML table. One of the attributes in this table is a link. How do we extract the web link from this table to the collection?

BP not starting- Error in GFO Connection

Error: Could not connect to database 'GFO Connection' Connection failed - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.N...