Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hijri (Islamic Date) Convert VBO

Problem Statement:  Convert today€™s date to Hijri Date(Islamic Calendrer). Excel is giving correct date but when we copy date it convert to original date.   Solution: We have create reusable module to convert today€™s date to Hijri Date.   Passi...

Account Information

I would like to change my email address to an different one so that I would get notifications on the responses and also the receipt for the certifications. Can any of guys please suggest me how to change the email address as I was trying to change in...

Regarding issue in production of one application

To make an account Active from Disable using drop down due to behaviour of the application sometimes its work and sometimes not .I tried through the both the mode AA mode and HTML mode but from the process it working fine but whenever i start the sch...

AMI error occurred in WaitStart Stage

Hi, Can anyone please sugegst on error at wait stage  : 5 consecutive retries: AMI error occurred in WaitStart Stage 'Element Exists?' on page 'page' - Not Connected Please suggest . Thanks, Sandeep   

Unable to Get Email (MAPIEx)

Hi,   As part of the process, we are developing we have used the get email action (Blue Prism MAPIEx VBO). We never faced any issue using it earlier neither we did this time when we are doing our Unit Testing. However, when moved it to a differen...

Importing actions developed by multiple developers

Is there a way to import the actions (without replacing the existing object or by changing the id) developed by other developers? In one of the bp training documents, it is mentioned that this can be achieved by ''Get Set". Is this option really avai...

IE11 Download Bar and Dialog Box

Hi all, While downloading a .tif file, we are seeing the IE download bar (IE11-DEVvsQA-DownloadBar&DialogBox.PNG) in the DEV env that we were able to spy and code the logic. However, in the TEST env, we are seeing the Dialog box (IE11-DEVvsQA-Downl...

Change Collection Data Type at Runtime

Hello All, need help to change collection data type at run time.   i have a collection with few columns and one columns data type is number. i want to change it to text.                        is it possible at run time to change the data type pleas...

Login Agent - Logout Process

Hi, We are using Login Agent's Log Out Process for logging out from the RTR system. This works fine except for a scenario , if a unsaved file is open and when the Log out process run, it will not get logged out as Windows says we need to save the fi...

VinodV by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Running a function on all rows in a collection

Hello, Is it possible to run a function (like trimming a string, performing a calculation etc.) over all the rows in a particular column? I know that this can be done by looping over single items, yet this is not my intent.