cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error: Identifier LocationMethod doesn't exist

LourdesUrena
Level 5
I'm getting the above error in the process in the read stage which is trying to capture an image of the whole screen.  I'm using a Dynamic Region to do this and the values of the collection as parameters to gather the image.  When I run the process in Development it runs well, but when running the same queue item in PROD environment it throws the error.  The process is dealing with a web browser and I had to re-image a lot of the elements including the dynamic region because the website got modified.  One current difference between environments is that we are currently upgrading our servers and Dev has BP 6.0 and Prod is still in BP 5.0.  Can this be throwing the error or any suggestions as to why this specific stage is throwing this error? 2nd thing to nice is that this stage is the starting point of a series of Surface Automation steps and the VM for Prod runs in the background in a VEX environment.  We are currently running other processes in those machines already so this would be one of the new processes we are launching.
Lourdes Urena Sr Solutions Engineering Grainger Panama Services Panama
0 REPLIES 0