cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism® Developer Certification Practice Test

LiviuMihai
Level 2

Hi All,

I am preparing for the AD01 Exam so I was just taking the Practice Test available on the Blue Prism University:

29396.png

Has anyone taken this Exam recently as I am getting an error as seen below:

29397.png

I am getting the Incorrect answer pop-up even though I had the correct answer selected.

Another question for the question below:

29398.png

Can someone please explain why the correct answer is Outcome = 3? 

As I am selecting Outcome = 5 considering the fact that the Result data item has an initial value of 2 so 1+2+2 equals 5 but I am getting that pop-up saying that the selected answer is incorrect & that the correct answer is "Outcome will have a value of 3".

Thank you for your understanding & support!

------------------------------
Liviu Mihai
3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

1.  I believe it is a system error, contact university support to open a ticket: https://university.blueprism.com/contact
29386.png

2. Actually, apparently the correct answer is 5, there must be an error too.

Leonardo Soares
RPA Developer Tech Leader
Bridge Consulting
América/Brazil
Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil

Hello Liviu,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It looks like there is a bug fix needed and some edits to the practice exam.  We're sorry for the confusion and are working on this imminently. I will post here when the practice exam has been updated and republished to the University. 

Kay Guiden
Curriculum Developer
SS&C | Blue Prism
kay.guiden@blueprism.com

Dear Community Member,

We appreciate your vigilance and dedication to the quality of our education system. We have been made aware of the issue regarding the AD01 Practice test on the University platform. Rest assured, the problem has been identified and rectified. The new test is now live, and you can proceed without encountering any further issues.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your feedback is invaluable in ensuring the smooth functioning of our educational resources.

Kay Guiden
Curriculum Developer
SS&C | Blue Prism
kay.guiden@blueprism.com