cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Features in Future?

Hi Blue Prism Team,

1. Is there any plan browser mode is going to be common spying mode for all browser means in future can we use it IE as well? For now it's only working for Chrome and FF.

2. Is Browser mode properties is going to be same as HTML mode with Enhance feature, because now we are not getting navigate option, some times not able to read web table, wait stage doesn't show up more option once we put an element. IS blue prism going to fix all these in next releases?

Just need some clarification.

If any one idea please comment.

Thanks in Advance!

------------------------------
Amlan Sahoo
RPA Consultant
Equinix
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi there, 

For information about future features and suggestions for features you'd like to see added to the Blue Prism product, I would recommend checking out our Ideas Portal. Once there, you can search the portal for existing ideas around the features you mention above and follow the conversation around them. If no ideas exist for those features, I would highly recommend you create one so our product teams are aware of the demand around the requested features, and can notify you of status through the idea lifecycle. 

Thanks!
Melanie

Melanie Giuliani
Online Community Manager
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi there, 

For information about future features and suggestions for features you'd like to see added to the Blue Prism product, I would recommend checking out our Ideas Portal. Once there, you can search the portal for existing ideas around the features you mention above and follow the conversation around them. If no ideas exist for those features, I would highly recommend you create one so our product teams are aware of the demand around the requested features, and can notify you of status through the idea lifecycle. 

Thanks!
Melanie

Melanie Giuliani
Online Community Manager
Blue Prism