Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RE: Creating automation that reads email

Hello Everyone, I am trying to solve a business problem where we currently receive 10-15K emails a month from our customers with work requests. The details of the work that needs to be completed is typically described in the body of the email and ma...

invalid Username and Password issue.

Hi All, We have web service from Workday HCM and want to consume the same in blue Prism. I have set up all the credentials during web service configuration in Blue Prism but still getting an invalid user name and password issue. Could you please fi...

Issue with Access DB residing in Shared Location from VDI

​Hi Team,The Project I am working on uses Microsoft Access DB which is around 350MB saved in the shared drive. Blue prism code accesses data through OLEDB . The Select Query works fine when running the process in Desktop, but the same query fails wit...

Resource connectivity issue

I am facing resource PC connection issue in middle of the Process run in Production. When this issue has been encountered, I have logged in to the Resource PC with the Bot Credentials. I did not found any Blue Prism Instance Running. I could see an E...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Global end Key is not working

Hi All, I am trying to change the value in the text field using UP and DOWN key but somehow it is not working ... tired with Writer but it is also not accepting the values Please refer the attached doc. Please suggest anyone how can make the chan...

PDF FIle Read from Blueprism Object

Hello team,   My Requirement, We have to used the PDF file data to further other application process:-   1) Can we read the PDF data?? Except the Copy- Paste or Clipboard functionality. The reason behind that the PDF file is almost 17 pages. 2...

Our audit team requires our credentials to be unknown.

We're running into an audit issue. Our audit team doesn't want anyone to know the credentials that our bots use, which is understandable--the fewer people who know the credentials, the more secure everything is.The problem is, if we elevate from QA i...

Outlook Email VBO

1. HTML Email - I needed to manually set the flag for HTML2. If my outloook was running the object would not see the process and attempt to execute; which would result in a fail.Has anyone run into these?Bart------------------------------Bart BasiSen...

Memory Issue

Exception Details -Internal : Add To Queue Stage - Failed to allocate a managed memory buffer of 268435456 bytes. The amount of available memory may be low.

Issue with importing package - Blue Prism 6.3.1

Hi Team, While import the release package or adding web services we are getting below error . This issue is happening in BP 6.3.1 version    Error - "Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument...

Hello team,   My Requirement, We have to used the PDF file data to further other application process:-   1) Can we read the PDF data?? Except the Copy- Paste or Clipboard functionality. The reason behind that the PDF file is almost 17 pages. 2...