cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Process Intelligence Installation issue

AbhishekKumar1
Level 5
Hi Everyone,

We are planning to introduce Blue Prism Process Intelligence in our environment but before going live we have tried installing BPPI in Sandbox environment.

While installation I found that everything goes well and successful but BPPI web page is not getting launched. I found in timelinePI.error log something related to Redis server. As per my understanding Redis installation comes with the installer but in our windows server there is no Internet connection and unfortunately I am not able to install Redis server in ubuntu on windows server.

Has anyone faced this issue?  I tried installing Redis server manually but it has lot of dependencies (recurring dependencies ) and it is not feasible for us to install it offline. Has anyone faced similar issues? or found any workaround.

Regards,

------------------------------
Abhishek Kumar
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, Abishek,

did you check the server requirements. Redis should be installed automatically and is part of BPPI installation package. But the server where you install it must support WLS so check whether it is the right version. Did you download the prerequisites?
1. gcc-10-base_10.3.0-1ubuntu1_20.04_amd64.deb
2. libatomic1_10.3.0-1ubuntu1_20.04_amd64.deb
3. CanonicalGroupLimited.UbuntuonWindows_2004.2021.825.0.AppxBundle

Regards

Zdenek

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague

Hi Zdeněk,

Yeah all the 
prerequisites and checks were done successfully. Unfortunately there is no way to install it offline from what I have observed as of now.

But after activating proxy for enabling internet on server, I have managed to install it again on different server.

One thing I've noticed that if you didn't succeeded at first install then in the next installation all those prerequisites will be skipped in installer. I choose different server and it worked fine.

Regards,

Abhishek Kumar