cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism and Azure Kubernete services

AllanRo
Level 4

Hello

Please can I understand if it is possible to host Windows 10/11 runtime resources on an Azure Kubernete service?

regards

Allan

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Allan,

Containerization of Blue Prism Enterprise is not a natively-supported configuration that our developers account for and test with as of the time of this writing. However, there are enhancement requests logged with our Product team in this area for consideration for future releases. I would encourage you to show your support for them on the Ideas Portal and to provide your feedback to our Product team about this.

In addition, there are some Assets are available on the Digital Exchange related to Kubernetes/Containers, but as stated above the hosting of BPE components in a containerized fashion is not natively supported:

Alternately, you may want to look into our Service Assist offering (which makes use of containers) to see if this may be useful for your purposes here.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Allan,

Containerization of Blue Prism Enterprise is not a natively-supported configuration that our developers account for and test with as of the time of this writing. However, there are enhancement requests logged with our Product team in this area for consideration for future releases. I would encourage you to show your support for them on the Ideas Portal and to provide your feedback to our Product team about this.

In addition, there are some Assets are available on the Digital Exchange related to Kubernetes/Containers, but as stated above the hosting of BPE components in a containerized fashion is not natively supported:

Alternately, you may want to look into our Service Assist offering (which makes use of containers) to see if this may be useful for your purposes here.