cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism stopped working - pop up

KiranAnnangi
Level 3
Hi All,   Some times i am getting the Blue prism stopped working pop up, i am facing this issue for every 2-3 days atleast. Is there anything we need to take care for this pop up to not occur. Also i will get the IE got crashed pop up sometimes, is there a solution for this as well? Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

BenKirimlidis
Level 7
When it happens do you also get a cascade of notifications?  If so I am having the same issue. Restarting the server periodically tends to sovle that problem for a week or so before it starts happenign again.

AndreyKudinov
Level 10
You should check the logs, it should give a stack trace to what actually happened.  Most often it is mapiex (or some other unsafe dll) crashing blueprism.

Kiran, there is a possible solution for this (we had the issue when we were using IE and reading thousands of lines) You will need access to change the group policy settings though.. https://www.raymond.cc/blog/disable-program-has-stopped-working-error-dialog-in-windows-server-2008/

Follow the link. The issue is that your Runtime will then just not be connected to the app server so you will need to restart the \automate.exe before you can run more work on that machine.

------------------------------
Connor Tickhill
Consultant
TWHG Limited
Europe/London
------------------------------