Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Login agent - Logout issue

Hi,  Running logout agent is not successfully logging out the bot in E3. The Logout process runs successfully but it does not log out the bot. When running 'login agent - login' process, it's giving error message like 'ERROR: Invalid login state: T...

Formatting Email using the new Outlook VBO

Hey guys,   Wanted to check if anyone had formatting issues regarding the new outlook VBO when sending emails? I previously used MAPIEx to send emails and the formatting works fine (like using the Newline() functions). However when I moved to the n...

Mainframe Application Session Lock

I'm getting the following error while we are interacting with Attachmate Mainframe Emulator.   Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in page, Failed to send keystroke to Attachmate host due to the session being occupied.  We are using global send ke...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mainframe application integration

Hi, I am trying to spy Mainframe application(Attachmate EXTRA! X-treme) where it is asking for the session (A-Z). But while launching the application i am getting the below given error : Error - Failed to launch application - Launch failed: Error f...

Script for Keeping System Unlocked

Hi Team,   I am trying to run the process in my local machine which involves more excel operations. I need to keep my desktop active or unlocked for more than half an hour. Is there any script for doing the same.   The basic requirement is to kee...

Runtime machine in a Group

HI Team, AS of now we need to specify the runtime machine name where the process needs to be executed while scheduling but my query is can we  create a Group and place all the runtime machine in that grp and assign the process to that particular gro...

pdf editing

Hi everyone, I need functions that allow pdf processing. Existing gaps in the document must be filled by the robot with data from an Excel document. Any ideas/suggestions? Many thanks in advance.   Kind regards Dennis

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

software incompability

Hi all, I worked at clients' place, and find out after installing .net 4.7.1, which will cause the SQL server 2014 management studio unable to open. Is there anyone face the same problem? Thanks,

Handling Large Data Size in Blue Prism VBO - JSON String

Hi All, We are working on REST API integration with Blue Prism Version 5.0.23 wherein we need to handle 1.5 MB size of big JSON String returns from REST API call as an output. We usually use Data Item(text type) to keep the data before parsing it i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Object Action - Process Dependency

Hi, I am writing SQL queries to fetch the Process Page on which the Object Actions are consumed. I am not able to find the SQL Table which has Process page name and referencing of Object Actions. The query, I wrote, outputs the Process Name only(No...