cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism won't launch

JakobSørensen
Level 4
When I launch Blue Prism (6.10) from the start menu, I get the splash screen, but after that nothing happens. Blue Prism just doesn't open. It doesn't even show in the processes in the Windows Task Manager.

If I re-install Blue Prism it works, until the next time I reboot the computer. After that, I'm back to the same issue. It's only on my PC, none of my co-workers are suffering from this issue.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? And if so, how did you solve it...?

------------------------------
Jakob Sørensen
5 REPLIES 5

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
That sounds really strange Jakob! Maybe the Windows event log will indicate what is happening on your machine.
19521.png

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Thanks for the suggestion John. I'll try that the next time it fails (just re-installed it, to get some work done).

Jakob Sørensen

AntonHosang1
Level 4
Ensure that any antivirus software is not disabling or quarantining the' automate.exe'.
It is normally found in 'C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\'

If it is not there then you have a problem

Anton Hosang
RPA Developer
Smart Automation Services
Europe/London

Barni
Level 2

I have the same issue, but even reinstalling it did not do it. There is no entry for it in the event logs.

Did anyone encountered somthing similar?

--------------------------
Barnabas
--------------------------

1)Please check whether are you using multiple languages in your system. I faced the same issue due to multiple languages earlier.

2)Or else Go to below path and double click Automate.exe file.

If it's opening then well and good if not, either software installation might be corrupted or else whatever launch file we are trying to open that path might be restricted in your PC

"C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Automate.exe"

Best Regards, Devendran Venkatesh RPA - Technical Architect | Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia