cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprism object change in processes

AjithranBalasub
Level 4

Hi,

We are changing an internet exploder object to chrome, previously sap worked on the IE now it's having some problem with the browser now we are changing it to chrome by creating entire new object. my question is what is the easy way to change this in the processes, there are couple of processes which use this IE object, so do I have to go to each process and change it page by page or is there easy method? iam using Blueprism 6.5 version.

------------------------------
Ajithran Balasubramanian
3 REPLIES 3

harish.m
Level 12

Hi Ajithran Balasubramanian,

Did you get chance to check below Assets from Digital Exchange?

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/application-modeller-conversion-tool

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/ie-mode-conversion-assistant

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish M
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

I tried this, but having the following error when importing the object An error occurred while attempting to import the release: AMI did not recognise the action type 'WebDetachApplication'. Is this something to do with that the IE object was spyed using win32 method.

Ajithran Balasubramanian

Hi, Ajithran 

Changing from IE to Chrome is tedious and will take time. As IE should already be phased out, I would consider using Edge in the IE mode - perhaps only as an intermediate solution. Moving from IE to Edge in IE mode requires some work, but much less work that going to Chrome. 

Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)