Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get Collection Data from Collections in Collections

Hello AllDecipher read data from my Table (two rows) in my Document. In Blue Prism I have now a Collection (Document Data), which incl. the Tables (Collection), Rows (Collection) and Fields (Collections) with two Rows with the extracted Table data co...

Skill Google Sheets

Hello colleagues,Has anyone had the same?I'm having trouble with google sheets skill.I created my API in GCP and performed the steps to add credentials (Client ID / Client Secret) and I am getting this error.Thank you. --------------------...

Chorus BPM 21.2.1.3

Question:  Has Chorus BPM 21.2.1.3 developed a way within the AWD application to be able to pull comments into a report?------------------------------Deb Ratte------------------------------

Learning RPA

Hi ,I am having doubts regarding learning course as fresher and put experinced certificate for 3 years , as this doneshall i survive in this technology,i am having mederate java development .Thanks and regards.Ramu Gaade.-----------------------------...

Internal: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow

Hi,I am using OpenJDK version 8 in 6.10  blueprism for automating java-based application. Using java spying mode I have selected one table. The table element is getting highlighted but when trying to fetch the table data using get all items, I am get...

Resolved! Co-working on process development

Hello, do you have any tips on how to best work in team on BP process? At the same time, BP Process / Object is locked by 1 person for editing only. My first thought is to have a temporary process for each co-worker from which they paste stages onto ...

Attaching excel instance by excel vbo with macro

I have an issue where i am trying to run macro on the workbook opened by excel but it instead is creating a new excel instance to run the macro on that.------------------------------Pooja Verma------------------------------

The Blue Prism Tool Box rows suddenly move around

I am having an issue today where the tool box rows are not where they are supposed to be, and it's messing with my workflow and efficiency.As we can see here, they are all over the place.I have tried the following: Under View -> Tool Boxes I have unl...

37007.png

Missing Process in Studio?

Good Afternoon all,Following multiple attempts to import a process and multiple releases created from other environment I am currently unable to open a process folling importing into a environment. BP v6.6So I have process_v1 and process_v2 sat in a ...

Resolved! How to spy the new tabs in Chrome

Hi, I am facing problems while spying a new tab .I tried all the type of spying but nothing has solved my problem . Can someone help me that? Thanks, Erjola------------------------------Erjola Mema------------------------------

11955.png