Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Blue Prism Tool Box rows suddenly move around

I am having an issue today where the tool box rows are not where they are supposed to be, and it's messing with my workflow and efficiency.As we can see here, they are all over the place.I have tried the following: Under View -> Tool Boxes I have unl...

37007.png

Missing Process in Studio?

Good Afternoon all,Following multiple attempts to import a process and multiple releases created from other environment I am currently unable to open a process folling importing into a environment. BP v6.6So I have process_v1 and process_v2 sat in a ...

Resolved! How to spy the new tabs in Chrome

Hi, I am facing problems while spying a new tab .I tried all the type of spying but nothing has solved my problem . Can someone help me that? Thanks, Erjola------------------------------Erjola Mema------------------------------

11955.png

Run Automate.exe as 64-bit version

Hi, I have installed Blue Prism app V6.10.5 as X64 version on 64-bit OS but after installation whenever I run Automate it starts process as 32-bit. I have a requirement to load and execute code of third party dll which runs only on 64-bit CPU Archite...

30870.png

Resolved! FreeOTP/Mobilepass MFA

Hello , We have a challenge with MFA access, I have seen on DX exchange BP authenticator, but before we request a BP is this well work with non-Microsoft  authenticator app like FreeOTP,Mobile PASS. Regards/Hazem  ------------------------------Haze...

Resolved! Run modes of blue prism

Hi,Can someone explain the real-time purpose of this:We have 3 run modes.Exclusive: Only 1 process runs in runtime machineBackground: Particular process runs in background while other process runs in foreground.Foreground: Vice-versa.WHY DO WE NEED B...

BP API installation on local PC

What kind of configuration I should performed from BP API Guidance locally ?I assume that most points from guidance are applicable only for server environment. In the guidance is a lot of details about IIS which is dedicated for server environment, h...

Comparing Collection fields with Exel fields

Hi,Can someone share the thoughts on how to solve below query:I have some data in a collection and an excel sheet.I need to compare the values of collection field with the values in Excel sheet.Like the first value in my collection should search enti...

Decipher Free Trail

Hi All,Do we need Blue prism  Enterprise edition to work with Decipher free trail.Thanks,Durga------------------------------Durga K------------------------------

DurgaK by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes