Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remove Duplicates from excel

Hello AllAm looking a a code that is able to remove all duplicates from excel directly. I do not want to take the data in a collection and then remove duplicates because of huge volume. The de-duping must happen on the basis of all columns of excel a...

Outlook Login

Hello All,We are following a password mechanism where the Outlook & the Server password is changing every week. So outlook is not taking the new password by default to stay logged in.So is there any way that Blue Prism can be used to perform the Outl...

Process Stopped by resource Automatically

Is there any information out there as to why Blue Prism resources would stop a process on their own? No stop was requested and the only information available to us is that the process has stopped. is this happening because of internal error? after th...

29767.png

Delete Field VS Delete Column for a collection

Hi All. I can see two actions " Delete Field" and "Delete Column" in Utility Collection Manipulation VBO. I don't see any difference in output when executed both actions. Can any one explain the difference between above two actions?------------------...

What format is the screenshot stored in the database?

hello, I hope everything is all right.What format is the screenshot stored in the database?Base64 or binary? Or other formats. Any comments from you are appreciated! It is very appreciated your kind reply. Thanks in advance. Qingwen.li -----------...

26362.png

Resolved! How sort collection by multiple fields

Hi All , Any one can suggest how to Sort Collection for Multiple conditions. For Example Filed1 needs to be Sorted as "Ascending" and Filed2 needs to be Sorted as "Descending" at once. I was able to achieve in Excel(which is called as Custom Sort). H...

Resolved! sending .xlsx file using POST API.

I have a requirement of sending .xlsx file using POST API.I guess Ideal way of doing this is to use Single File option in WEB API configuration and passing Binary file from process.But unfortunately the WEB API definition does not support the Binary ...

Resolved! Filter collection on two columns

Hi All,Is it possible to apply filter on a collection on two different coulmns at the same time using the single query. I have to filter one column & based on those results i want to filter another column, just like how we do manually in an excel. Is...

Cannot convert date expectedly with FormatDate function

Hi, I would like to convert the date as per below, but it doesn't work. I'm using 6.10.3 in Japan.My ExpectationFunction : FormatDate("2022/10/23", "ddMMMyy")Result : "23Oct22"Current ActualFunction : FormatDate("2022/10/23", "ddMMMyy")Rsult : "23102...