cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Blueprism read a simple captcha on a web application in order to login

sapna_soni0290
Level 5

Hi all,

I have a web application which uses captcha to login. Do we have any mechanism to read simple captcha which contains a combination of lower & capital letters?

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @sapna soni! Welcome to the community 🙂

Because the purpose of CAPTCHA is to filter out robot traffic, SS&C Blue Prism respects the right of the designer to implement software which seeks to make this distinction between human and robotic users, and does not provide for, or promote, the use of SS&C Blue Prism software to circumvent such tests. 

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @sapna soni! Welcome to the community 🙂

Because the purpose of CAPTCHA is to filter out robot traffic, SS&C Blue Prism respects the right of the designer to implement software which seeks to make this distinction between human and robotic users, and does not provide for, or promote, the use of SS&C Blue Prism software to circumvent such tests. 

sapna_soni0290
Level 5

Hi Michael,

So do you mean Blueprism is incapable of reading the captcha on web application to login?

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

@sapna soni there are many other discussions across the community where other members have given advice on how to approach CAPTCHA, which you can find through our search bar above. You'll find that the common advice is to not attempt to circumvent CAPTCHA since it almost always breaks the terms of service of the website you're accessing. 

I'm sorry I can't be of further help here, since our policy is to respect the right of designers to distinguish between human and robotic users.