cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not create application model

HaoLu
Level 3
Hi All,

I have the blue prism installed on a windows 10 x64 based desktop ,but whatever the kind of application model i created ,i can not launch it ,an error will pop-up likes below.
25738.png
I had tried embedded / 32 bit model / 64 bit model ,they were not work for me.

------------------------------
Hao Lu
2 REPLIES 2

NikhilJohn
Level 2

Hey Hao all, Application Modeller is the embedded capability within Object Studio where the configuration to interact with UI elements of an application exist. These elements are identified by the bot with the help of selected element attributes, which can be configured and updated to make them unique for each element. The bot can then interact with these elements to perform operations over them.

It is used to interact with applications and there are different interfacing applications pre-configured in Application Modeller to make the RPA bot identify elements of external applications more effectively. These are:

• Windows application

• Java application

• Browser application

• Mainframe application

RPA Application modeller is used to create an application in blueprism
learn blue prism application modeller to create an application in blueprism

Nikhil John

Hey Nikhil , my question is I can not lauch any application whatever it's a win 32 application or a browser application.I will get the "system.applicationException" was thrown error which likes my snap shot shows.

Hao Lu