Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Filtering 2 Collections and Returning Results

Hi AllJust wondering if someone will be able to advise me on the following.I have two excel spreadsheets one is a bank upload excel file and the other excel file is a list of funds.I imported them both into Blue Prism and created two collections. Col...

23529.png 23530.png 23531.png

Windows key to be pressed by Send Keys

Guys,Need to click on windows key with only Global Send Keys. Not event keys so LWin is not working for me.Pls advise!------------------------------CohenRPA DeveloperRomania------------------------------

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism Studio Session Timeout

Hello,we're going through the audit of our environment and one of the questions is: " produce a screen shot of Blue Prism user session timeout" I don't see timeout settings in System Settings or User Security Sign On section.Does this setting exist e...

Verify Download Completed in Chrome

Hi AllI am working on a web application in which there is a mass download functionality, using which I need to download some files. After hitting the download button I need to verify if all the documents are successfully downloaded or not. Unfortunat...

Mozilla Firefox version

Hello All,please let me know version of Mozilla firefox/google chrome we have to use when we automating website using BPV6.4.3 in windows 10 system?Regards,Avinash------------------------------Avinash Babu SulamSoftware EngineerLTIAsia/Kolkata-------...

XML to Collection

Hi All,I am facing a situation where in I'm getting data from web-services into a Text data-type but it's in XML format, which has multiple record with same XML headers and multiple such elements.I need a method/code to convert that XML code to Colle...

Resolved! Configuring BP Server on the same machine

HiI am currently undergoing foundation course and wanted to try BP Server on the same machine to demonstrate the Scheduler. Is that possible?I have v6.2 of BP. I referred to several online guides, but didn't help much.I am on office network with dyna...

Cannot delete an user due to "lock on a process"

When I try to delete an user(System->Security->Users->Delete) who left our team from Blueprism, below message appeared and I could not delete the user."This user currently has a lock on a process. Cannot delete this user."This user already left our t...

OLEDB setup for DB2

Hi,Does anyone tried establishing a connection between blue prism and DB2 through OLEDB. If yes, could you share details on connection string for DB2.Regards,Manoj------------------------------Manoj kumar NunnaRPA Team LeadTyson FoodsAsia/Kolkata----...

Hawk Authenticated API

Hi, A vendor to my company is upgrading their servers and the new environment will use Hawk authentication whereas before they were using basic authentication. I do not know much about APIs and am trying to get something working within Blue Prism. I ...

Blue Prism Studio Session Timeout

Hello,we're going through the audit of our environment and one of the questions is: " produce a screen shot of Blue Prism user session timeout" I don't see timeout settings in System Settings or User Security Sign On section.Does this setting exist e...

Process Object code templates

Hello all, where can I find the code snippets (template form) that can be used as a base for creating new automations?Blue Prism development best practice document has the code snippets in pdf form. Can I retrieve these in .bprelease format to import...

Calling an API from BluePrism

Hello - I have never used BluePrism to call an API and would like to know the basic steps/requirements to call an API. What objects should be used and what inputs must be given to that particular object. From what I've been reading online, the REST u...

Auto archiving doesn't work (BP System - Archiving)

Hello,We are facing issue with Automatic mode of archiving database, the manual archving works fine. I would be grateful for a hint whete to look for the reason.Thank you, ------------------------------Michal‚ KrzysikRPA DeveloperGetinge Group Shared...