Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Processing time /run time resources usage

Hello, is there are best practice to get the robot usage /processing time... or all and analytics around the robot without using the dashboards ?. Thanks in advance  ------------------------------Hazem FarajallahRPA-developere-onEurope/Malmo--------...

Appending Data to Office Infopath/XML Handler

​Hi All,How do we append data to Microsoft InfoPath/Office XML Handler file using BP? Is there any specific Business object to utilize? We use MS Excel VBO- Business Object for Excel operations to Create Instance, Opening WB etc., to append data from...

First ever Blue Prism practitioner summit in Pune

Had a great learning experience with collaborative  competitions. Great way to interact with customers and help the community grow.  https://www.linkedin.com/posts/hitesh-khandelwal-b454137b_blueprism-rpadeveloper-innovations-activity-659062681393495...

Enhancement Requests

Is there a method for the submission of general enhancements/improvements that we might wish to see made to the Blue Prism product? We have been using the solution for a couple of months now, and have observed a few things that we would like to see ...

How to uniquely indentify/spy web element?

Hi there,I hope that you're having a good day I'm having an issue uniquely spying/identifying a unique web element; it's a text box and I'm trying everything, and it will work in the object studio but then it will throw the error that more than 1 ele...

Dylan by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting of document types to PDF

​Dear allI am Development leader in my first bigger process automation project. In this project the BOT have to upload PDFs files to a program, which only accepts PDFs files due to technical restrictions. Unfortunately, the input for the BOT aren't o...

Resolved! Collection in collection

Hi,We have a process that returns a JSON response, without any problems. The response consists of an itinerary for public transport, ie. take bus number 84 to the train station, and take the train to the next train station.The parameters (Triplist, T...

31251.png 31252.png

Trim all field values in a single row collection

​Hi Everyone.Can anyone help me with trimming all field values in a single row collection. I am reading all information on a page into different columns of a collection.I tried Transpose collection and then delete space action in a loop. But didnt fi...

Mozilla Firefox version

Hello All,please let me know version of Mozilla firefox/google chrome we have to use when we automating website using BPV6.4.3 in windows 10 system?Regards,Avinash------------------------------Avinash Babu SulamSoftware EngineerLTIAsia/Kolkata-------...

highlight matched records in the excel with color

Hello All,Kindly suggest me to achieve the below action .​How to highlight matched records in the excel with color after comparison between two excel and updated the record based on some action.------------------------------Spoorthy -----------------...

MS office 97 support

Hi Team, Does blueprism 6.5  supports MS office 97?. Where can I find this info?thanks,Inian------------------------------Inian KamarajRPA ArchitectTCSAmerica/Toronto------------------------------

inian by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Process and Object code templates

Hello all, where can I find the code snippets (template form) that can be used as a base for creating new automations?Blue Prism development best practice document has the code snippets in pdf form. Can I retrieve these in .bprelease format to import...