Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Schedule not able to use online resource

Hi Guys, I'm upgrading from BP5 to BP6.When I start a process manually, it runs on Resource X fine.However, when set up a schedule to start the process on Resource X, I'm getting the error:"Resource X is Offline - retried 10 times"Any suggestions muc...

Blueprism Practitioner Summit - Pune

Hi All, Blue prism has organized their first ever Practitioner Summit in India on 17th Oct 2019 at The Sheraton Grand, Pune. Glad to be part of BP summit. All the sessions covered latest technologies on Blue Prism Platform . A great Event with insigh...

Spy mode not accessable

I am not able to access any other spy mode for internet explorer version 11 but win32 , what might be the issue?------------------------------Pooja MAutomationNTT DATAAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

PoojaM1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work queue snapshot

Hi,I'm wondering if there's any example guides on Work Queue snapshots that came in 6.6. There isn't much information on it except the Data Gateway User Guide. I would like to know if there are any videos or live examples on this functionality?------...

Write Collection to excel file

Hi allI have a collection which I want to write to an excel file . Can someone provide me the C# code for the same along with the dll's? I am aware of the write collection feature, but I want to do it faster since my collection is quite large.-------...

load balancer config

Hi Team,I really need your support to advice on how to setup a load balancer for 2 blueprism app servers.My whole setup is on aws so initially I was using aws load balancer but getting the "there is no endpoint listening"(I have attached the exact er...

27274.jpg

load balancer config

Hi Team,I really need your support to advice on how to setup a load balancer for 2 blueprism app servers.My whole setup is on aws so initially I was using aws load balancer but getting the "there is no endpoint listening"(I have attached the exact er...

16603.jpg

Integrating SharePoint Document Libraries?

Hi,I have 20-30  share point libraries and  each library have some 20 or more  folders present( these folders are dynamic). Each folder may have  different files like jpeg,excel  or pdf .... that number of file also dynamic. I need to go to each libr...

Microsoft EDGE

Hello All,Please let me know if it is possible to automate web application/website using Microsoft edge instead of IE/Google chrome/Firefox.Regards,Avinash------------------------------Avinash Babu SulamSoftware EngineerLTIAsia/Bangalore-------------...

Blueprism Practitioner Summit - Pune

Hi All, Blue prism has organized their first ever Practitioner Summit in India on 17th Oct 2019 at The Sheraton Grand, Pune. Glad to be part of BP summit. All the sessions covered latest technologies on Blue Prism Platform . A great Event with insigh...

Preventing memory issue

Hi,We are using HTTP object to call some SOAP web-services(this services can not be configured to System -> Settings due to some technical feasibility, and that is not a concern). In order to promote re-usability we  created some objects(around 10) t...

Processing time /run time resources usage

Hello, is there are best practice to get the robot usage /processing time... or all and analytics around the robot without using the dashboards ?. Thanks in advance  ------------------------------Hazem FarajallahRPA-developere-onEurope/Malmo--------...