cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't identify any element in a window of a desktop application with html embeded

RosvanyMarin
Level 2

Hi everyone!

We're having troubles to identify the elements in a specific window from an application. It's a window application but when we try to spy it we only see a red square round the hole window and isn't possible identify any element inside with any of the spy modes options.

If we try to identify the element searching the elements in the tree windows elements we can see that it's a window application with HTLM embeded. I left some captures of the app:

35356.png

Does anyone have any idea on how to solve it? I'll appreciate any help!,

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

sonsharm
Staff
Staff

Hi @Rosvany Marin

Can you try with AA mode? Or can you verify if your app is built on top of JAVA or some other language, in that case you can enable the Java access bride from Control Panel\Ease of Access\Optimize visual display and then utilize JAVA spy mode.

Sonam Sharma Manager, Blue Prism SS&C

RosvanyMarin
Level 2

Hi @Sonam Sharma thanks for your answer.

I tried with all the spy modes including AA, and no one works the application is not built in JAVA, actually I enabled the Java access bride and it doesn't work either.

I'll appreciate any help

Regards.

sonsharm
Staff
Staff

Try appending --force-renderer-accessibility to the path of your application in Application Modeler settings.

Sonam Sharma Manager, Blue Prism SS&C