Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excel Code Stage- Find and Replace

Hi,Has anyone came across or used a Find and Replace excel code stage at all?------------------------------Jordan WainBlue Prism DeveloperShop Direct GroupEurope/London------------------------------

Blue Prism Hub v4.6 Installation issues

Hello,I am having some trouble installing BP Hub v4.6 on the App server. DB server is set up, all ports open, test connection is successful. Message broker is configured on the App server and also connects successfully. The problem is with some Power...

Lotus notes Database Issue with Spying elements

​Hi Team,Please provide solution for the below issue.I am using lotus notes datable for one of the automation process, where spying few controls is not accessible in any of the modes except region mode(surface automation).Could you please help me to ...

Resolved! Spying browse based application

How to read a entire table from a website and store into collection using blue prism??------------------------------Anusha GP------------------------------

Convert text to excel

Hi,  I have txt file with comma as delimiter, i want to get them in excel in proper columns, i tried converting text file directly to excel using open workbook but they all seems to appear in same column, can anyone help to get it into separate colum...

Miya by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

BP 7.1 - gRPC & MS Access Runtime Question

Hi Everyone,1) For BP 7.1, I understand that the interactive clients interact with runtime resources through app server. In ASCR configuration BP recommends gRPC over WCF. Is there anything that needs to be installed prior to that for gRPC to work? A...

Decipher - Field values not captured

Hi, I am facing a problem while getting the data from a Tax invoice Document. The layout of invoice is similar for all documents. CGST value is not captured - out of the 10 invoices I am getting the Value for CGST field for 1 document where as for th...

8975.png 8976.png 8977.png 8978.png

Can't spy the canvas-tag

Hi, CommunityI've got a query from a partner that they can't spy the element inside the canvas tag.What needs to be done is to spy the element inside the table, read and write values.Is there any restrictions or specific way to get access to those el...

28482.png

Resolved! Find & Replace Value Within Collection

Dear Community Members!I have a collection with 10+ thousands rows and I need to rename some of its values. For example: "Cancellation Type A" should be "Cancellation", and "Cancellation Type B" should be "Cancellation" too. It is important that I am...

Resolved! Getting underlined words between two strings in Word

Hello, I am trying to select the underlined words between two sections of a word document and save them to a collection variable. I have the following code, which is working, but it seems to be selecting all underlined words in the document (and also...

36650.png

Virtual Destop in Cloud

Hello Everyone,Our VDI admin asked us if there would be any impact to Blue Prism and its functionalities if they move VDI's to cloud environment(MS Azure). Could someone provide any insights into this.Thanks,Vipin

Decipher - Multiple Document Types in a Batch

Hello,I have a process where I identify Invoices through Decipher. Sometimes, I receive different documents which are not invoices and I have to mark them as exception. But now, I wish to create another document type in the same batch so that instead...

Chrome Restore Popup

Found this old thread: https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/view-question?ContributedContentKey=5949116f-2cde-4373-8d96-c19cd348a655&CommunityKey=3743dbaa-6766-4a4d-b7ed-9a98b6b1dd01&tab=digestviewer View Question B...

31384.png