Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

open ODC extension file with power query using blue prism

Hi,   I have the power query set up in a ODC file, i tried using ms excel VBO to open the file by in blue prism i get error saying the collection not available.  Please can some one suggest what is the best way to open ODC extension file using blue p...

Miya by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Blue prism error

BluePrism.DatabaseInstaller.DatabaseInstallerException: Unable to determine whether database exists - A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible....

Resolved! No Endpoint listening

My Blue Prism server was working fine and then I fiddled with something but cant recall what and now I have a 'BPServer.exe. results in error when trying to start the server service. My BPServer connection matches whats in the server configuration i....

14001.png 14002.png 14003.png 14004.png

Resolved! 'Attach' issue regarding Outlook

Hi,   I have a process that is supposed to open a PDF document and send it to a customer. I am having trouble attaching to the email window and get this error: "ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Attach' on page 'Click send...

36786.png 36787.png

extract specific string

Take an Excel file with (Columns: Name, Employee ID, Email, Date of Joining), Fill 50 rows with random data. Using BP, filter the excel file to get those data whose date of joining is after Jan 01, 2022. (Do this without using collection manipulation...

Learning Edition

We are on version 6.4.2, and I have a new team member with production access that I would also like to have the learning edition. Our IT team has to do the installation and database setup, but they installed the newest version and wiped out her produ...

Find and Replace in Excel

Hi,I want to replace some special characters like *,"" with Null in excel before doing further validations. Can you pl suggest me if there is any action available to do in Blueprism?------------------------------Salman Shaik--------------------------...

Excel Code Stage- Find and Replace

Hi,Has anyone came across or used a Find and Replace excel code stage at all?------------------------------Jordan WainBlue Prism DeveloperShop Direct GroupEurope/London------------------------------

Blue Prism Hub v4.6 Installation issues

Hello,I am having some trouble installing BP Hub v4.6 on the App server. DB server is set up, all ports open, test connection is successful. Message broker is configured on the App server and also connects successfully. The problem is with some Power...

Lotus notes Database Issue with Spying elements

​Hi Team,Please provide solution for the below issue.I am using lotus notes datable for one of the automation process, where spying few controls is not accessible in any of the modes except region mode(surface automation).Could you please help me to ...

Resolved! Spying browse based application

How to read a entire table from a website and store into collection using blue prism??------------------------------Anusha GP------------------------------

Convert text to excel

Hi,  I have txt file with comma as delimiter, i want to get them in excel in proper columns, i tried converting text file directly to excel using open workbook but they all seems to appear in same column, can anyone help to get it into separate colum...

Miya by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

BP 7.1 - gRPC & MS Access Runtime Question

Hi Everyone,1) For BP 7.1, I understand that the interactive clients interact with runtime resources through app server. In ASCR configuration BP recommends gRPC over WCF. Is there anything that needs to be installed prior to that for gRPC to work? A...