Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Logic to separate sentence into word

Take input as any sentence. Use logic to separate out each word in the sentence and fill each word in different rows of collection. The code should work for any sentence we take (may it be of any number of words)------------------------------Nayana H...

Blue prism version upgrade

Hi Team,My company is planning to upgrade blueprism from 6.6 to 7.0 version, is 7.0 version is best for us or do we need to upgrade below 7.0 version any suggestion.what are the pre requisites and how to setup and install.what are new features are av...

Bot Pricing

Hi all,What's the criteria (if any) used to determine prices for the Bots.------------------------------Simphiwe TsheziSoftware Developer (RPA)Altron Managed SolutionsJohannesburg------------------------------

Making changes to BP VBO's

Hi,In several postings, the answer provided suggests editing an existing BP VBO action or adding new actions (published pages) to it. Last example I found was here, but there are many more similar proposals. In my limited view of BP, but extensive vi...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow spying in Chrome

Dear CommunityOne of our customer is experiencing the slowness of spying for the Chrome, while the same test was fine for Edge and IE.- IE : normal speed- Edge : normal speed- Chrome : take 2.5 seconds for spying The BP version is 6.9 and it was test...

Microsoft Online Authentication

Hello,There's a push in our organization to migrate many of our application using ADFS to Azure authentication.  It's making logging in to applications a tad tricky.Previously, we would set the "Prompt for username and password" in IE.  Whenever a so...

19406.png 19407.png

Reading "Sent Items" from a shared mailbox

I have seen others ask this question but have not seen a response. I am able to read the inbox of a shared folder without issue (using action "get Received Items Basic") however I cannot do the same for "Sent Items" folder (using action "Get Sent Ite...

29684.png 29686.png
a026833 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Documentation .PDD autgeneration

Dear BP team,1. is there an easy way to create .pdd auto genreate documents in blueprism.2.In addtion is there an esay way to add branding or logos to the documents. 3. Could someone piont me to where the Blueprism portal is the .PDD document templat...