Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Web Services - 302 Redirect

Hello - am currently building a Web Service that pings a central server in order to get a) a redirect URL and b) a JWT token. I am able to send the request and get a 302 code back, but it comes up as an internal error rather than populating the HTTP ...

MaxGent by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Runtime Real Time Status

Hi all,i'm trying to create a script for realtime monitoring of runtime status.I've found a very useful command:http://localhost:8181/status that display the information needed, but it works only in localhost host. If I use the IP address (of the sam...

BPAWorkQueueItem

Hi,I am trying to insert items into a work queue through SQL. I am using Blue Prism v7.0.1.My questions are:1. Is inserting a row in the BPAWorkQueueItem table enough?2. How is the item id generated? I was trying to insert a row using SQL Server mana...

'Print to PDF' contents of Zip File via Blue Prism

Hello,I have a requirement in one of my process where I need to print the contents of a Zip file. The manual process involves opening the zip folder through WinZip Pro and following the below steps: Select File, then Print option.Change the printer n...

Resolved! Human in the loop with Azure and Slack

Hi all, I recently have been using the Education for Human-in-the-Loop Processes with Slack and Azure - 1.0.0 from digital exchange and am having trouble getting my Azure queue to populate. In the Azure function there are no errors and the logs show ...

Macro Failed to Run through Control Room

Hi All,I have process that needs to Run Macro to process some steps , it's getting Exceptions in run macro stage as  during running the process from control room.But while running the process in debug mode it is working fine.Any suggestions on the ab...

Can't assign a role for the Interact in Hub

Hi, CommunityAnyone knows about how to assign a role for Interact in the Hub?In the following page in Hub, Interact option can't be selected as it's grayed. How can I activate that option?FYI, I logged in Hub with admin account which has full authori...

3777.png

Dynamic Data in Interact Forms

We are working on business requirement where we want to fetch dynamic data in dropdown control of our Interact form, do we have any such option available to push dynamic values to user while they submit form using blueprism process ?----------------...

4105.png

Resolved! How to Check if DateTime is empty

Calculation formula to check for empty DateTime variable:InStr(Trim([dateTime]); "01.01.0001")=0  Empty DateTime variable in Blue Prism results in "01.01.0001 00:00:00" which corresponds to value of Field DateTime.MinValue: DateTime.MinValue Field (S...

How to open excel at predetermined time

Hi TeamI am an Intern in Robotics department, i am working on the project of sending daily rates at specific  times.For example, sending rates via at 07h30, 11:30 etc.How can i open at least one excel sheet for example at 7:30am everyday and save it ...

Region Mode fails when i run in different Machine

Hi,I am using region mode to spy  one of the website in Microsoft edge.The Process runs fine in my machine but when i highlight in another machine it highlights some other region than the actual region.Below are the steps i tried.a. I Spied as fixedb...

4115.png 4116.png