cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use Application Modellar from Mainframe to Java without changing?

AkikoImai1
Level 3
Hi, We use a object created from Mainframe now. But we have to recreate the object because of upgrading emulator from Mainframe to Java. 【Current i Series Access】 1.PCSWS.exe 2.xxxx.ws # The current file in 'Path to session file' is number 2. 【New ACS】 1.acslaunch_win-32/64.exe 2.start.bat 3.xxxx.hod # If it is available, we want to set in 'Path to session file' the file of number 2. If you are the same situation, what do you think how to change this object? 1) Change 'Path to session file' -> If you tried it before, please teach me how to change file. I tried to change the path to bat file, but the error showed... 2) Recreate the object -> If you tried it before, please teach me how to transfer elements to new object. However, do we have no way...? Thank you for reading my bad English! Akiko
5 REPLIES 5

Prasanna_Kumar1
Level 4
I think you need to create new object for java emulator. I don't think grid AM works for java application,

Hi Prasanna, Thank you for your reply. I thought I need to create new object, but I hoped that there is any way... I'm disappointed what Blue Prism has no function for this situation. Thanks, Akiko Imai

AssenMarinov
Level 3
Hey akiko,   Were you able to figure the issue out? I am stuck on the same upgrade from PCSWS.exe to ACS   thanks, Assen

AssenMarinov
Level 3
Hey akiko,   Were you able to figure the issue out? I am stuck on the same upgrade from PCSWS.exe to ACS   thanks, Assen

AssenMarinov
Level 3