Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MapIex errors

Hi Team, I am unable to proceed with the actions in blue prism with MAPIEX. Can some please help to solve the errors mentioned below.   Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly...

Application Model Renaming Enhancement

Being a developer using BluePrism, sometimes you just expect certain functionalities to be there. One of those is a renaming functionality that impacts all references to the component to be renamed. (Like in Eclipse for Java: refactor > rename ) Cur...

Database connection issue

Unable to determine whether database exists - A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: SSL Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote...

Get Next read email using mapiex

How do i read next read email using mapiex?   On writing c# code in code stage using outlook api the ID is not matching either with EntryID or ConversationID. What is the MapiEx GetMail action output ID is equivalent in outlook api?

"Get Report"from Internal Queues

When i use "Get Report" action from "Internal Queues" object, my collection is coming out to be blank. However, there are items in the queue are getting processed. Not sure why this is happening. Can anybody help?

Save Excel As .csv?

Hello! I need to write a collection into an excel, but I need to save this excel as a .csv  ";" delimited.  How can I do that?    Thank you!

SAP Login Fields issue

Question: In SAP username and password fields are not recognized as fields, but as windows, so blueprism does not recognize that it can log in automatically?  

overwrite excel file

how to overwrite excel file in the same folder with same name.....i tried with move file (present in utility-file management) but it gives error Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Set Maximum Run Time for a Scheduled Process

As per title, just wondering if it is possible to set a maximum run time (e.g. 5 hours)? This is because we have process that interacts with SAP, and sometimes if SAP does not return a response due to server or connection issues, Blue Prism will get ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Attended mode

I wanted to know if BP provides some add on or web form, anything for dealing with attended mode. As of now we have developed a solution where User gives input in desktop based form which further creates output xml at some folder location. From here ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes