cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service Rest issues

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello. I am trying to access a Web Service Rest using BPA Object - Webservices - REST Utility. I am trying to access this Web Service Rest on the same dev server where the robot is being developed.  The points are as follow 1. when I test the access to the web service outside of the network the access is ok and I have the result collection with all the requested Data. 2. when I try to access the web service using a browser on the same dev server where the robot is being developed the access to the web service is OK too. 3. When I try to access the web service using the utility WebServices - Rest on blueprism then the following error message is returned: "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required. " I tryied to access ws using the Http utility indicating proxy url, username, pass, etc, but still not working. The point is that the browser can access web service and blueprism on the same server cannot. Obviously the proxy data is configurated in Internet explorer and in fact accesing ws using browser is working ok, the problem is when trying to access the ws rest using blueprism. Any ideas?
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
When calling localhost, is the server ip 127.0.0.1 ?