Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exception Reason in Tags

Is there a way to remove "Exception: System Exception", etc from the tags? If the process marks an item with an exception this reason is showing in the tags, status and Exception reason. I use the Exception reason and status for MI and queue manageme...

Issue to run process on another Client PC

Hi, we have configured 2 system, one as Apppserver and another as client. In control room, we can see both PC, but on appserver same apserver status = "online" and Connection "Yes-connected" and other system state "online" connection "No(Private)" ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SerfaceAutomation

Hi, I have used Region Mode on my system  , its working fine But i had used same release file to other system its not working    Can you please help me how to resolve this issue for me , please do needfull   Thanks Kesava 

KesavaS by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Collection Filter - Use Mid()

I have a collection with field (text) named [Producer Code], now i want to filter this collection where the 2nd to 7th characters are "ABCDEF" in [Producer Code], how to write this filter. "ABCDEF" may appear at anywhere,but they are not what i want ...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue while using Login method of Login Agent

Hi, We are facing one issue while using login method of login agent.After the login agent takes control over the system, when we tried to drag login process onto our resource pc, we are getting an error "User has requested a type of logon that has n...

Get Empty fields in a collection

Hi, I'm looking some help with a process I'm working on.  In this particular case, I need to find if there are any empty fields in a collection.  For example, I have a collection with around 10 columns/rows.  There will likely be 100+ rows once it's...

Selecting Pop up

I am working on a web application where once I select a particular option it opens multiple tabs and one of them has a pop up that asks me to save the file. As long as the pop up is in the foreground my process works fine. But there are instances wh...

Calling a procedure

Hi, I'm trying to execute an Oracle procedure block using the data OLEDB VBO but I'm running into errors. Kindly advise. The procedure runs perfectly fine in SQLPLUS   Thanks

Scheduling

Hi , I have to schedule the process for 10 mts in hourly basis and i have to create sessions on this schedule  I tried but i am getting " Sessions could not be created" error message Can you please help us ,how to do this Thanks & Regarding Kesa...

KesavaS by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Retire multiple schedules

Hi all, We have 20-30 schedules, which needs to be "retired" once per week. Is there a way to "retire" or "unretire" several or all schedules instead of retiring them one by one? Thanks!

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

does BluePrism 6.2 support JRE 9? (Appman64 issue)

Hi everyone,   When I run swingset2 at JRE 8 environment and it works. But when I run swingset2 at JRE 9 and Win 10 (64bit) , I even can't launch it. (but i can attach to it)   after the attaching, clicking identify button causes BP crush (and it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Perform right click using HTML mode

Hi, Can anyone please tell how to perform right click on element spied using HTML mode. HTML mode gives only "Click Center" and "Double Click Center". We have option to use AA mode for Right Click, but we are looking for any feasibility of doing R...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Launch App in Admin Mode

Hello Community, I need to launch and use many apps in Admin Mode. I'm searching for a way to do it directly with Blue Prism Application Modeler. Have someone have an idea how to do it?   Thanks, Nora

Calendar issues

Hello and happy new year! I am experimenting right now now with calendars in BluePrism, so I will be able to better schedule an design some automations. 1. Is it possible to design a new public calendar? I can't find a one that i need and I don't s...