Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

does BluePrism 6.2 support JRE 9? (Appman64 issue)

Hi everyone,   When I run swingset2 at JRE 8 environment and it works. But when I run swingset2 at JRE 9 and Win 10 (64bit) , I even can't launch it. (but i can attach to it)   after the attaching, clicking identify button causes BP crush (and it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Perform right click using HTML mode

Hi, Can anyone please tell how to perform right click on element spied using HTML mode. HTML mode gives only "Click Center" and "Double Click Center". We have option to use AA mode for Right Click, but we are looking for any feasibility of doing R...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Launch App in Admin Mode

Hello Community, I need to launch and use many apps in Admin Mode. I'm searching for a way to do it directly with Blue Prism Application Modeler. Have someone have an idea how to do it?   Thanks, Nora

Calendar issues

Hello and happy new year! I am experimenting right now now with calendars in BluePrism, so I will be able to better schedule an design some automations. 1. Is it possible to design a new public calendar? I can't find a one that i need and I don't s...

MAPIEx Signed Mail

Hello, I'm developing an automation where it is required to verify if the received e-mail is digitally signed. I know there is a MAPI property (PR_MESSAGE_CLASS) to verify the message's class that, if its value is IPM.Note.SMIME.MultipartSigned, I k...

Move mouse with no click

Hello all, Does anyone have a method of moving the cursor on the screen without sending a click? I am working on a pure surface automation that when clicking a location on a screen a hover menu will appear when the mouse is left is the position it ...

Sending text messages to Mobiles

Hi Team, We have certain conditions where we need to check the web portal for some file through out our night time. Once it comes we need to do next process.   Our idea is to schedule blue prism to check for file and once it observed send message ...

Get Mail from Outlook with Subject as criteria

Hi All, We want to pick one mail depending on the Subject criteria. If we use the MAPIEx VBO, then we end up looping the Emails present in the particular folder. That will so many hits to Outlook server and may have performance issue.  Please sugge...

when we use Ordinal?

Hello All, I tried in google for what is Ordinal in Bp and uses and where we can use it. but i didn't get results.  Can any one pls explain me what is Ordinal and at which scenario we will use it??   --Naveen.

Completing Queue Items

Just wanted to get a general consensus on best practice for queue items. If a case is not going to be progressed due to a business rule, would you mark this as completed or as an exception? As the process has done what is expected and should not ha...

Recognise Text Fails when reading *

Hi,   I have some regions which I am using the recognise text function on. All works fine on the first region, which contains "Some Text". However the following regions contain "*Some More Text". When reading the regions that begin with *, the o...