cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot activate application to send HotKeys

Massimo_PaoloDa
Level 3
Hello, I am working with SAP and I'm having some troubles with exporting the data. The most straightforward method would be to use Hot Keys (I just need to press Shitf+F4) but somehow this is working only in debug mode when stepping, while if I try to run it, it doesn't work.
It seems like the problem is with the activate application method, because I notice that SAP application doens't come in front and the hot keys are actually execute on blue prism studio. 
I have tried to change the element on which I use "Activate Application" or "focus" several times without any success.
Please help me out

Screenshots:
SAP

execute stage
1 REPLY 1

Hi Massimo,

Are you still having the issue? Can you please provide some additional information? I see a "Screenshots" section but not attached screenshots. What would be of interest are the values you used in the Attach action and also a screenshot of your desktop when this attach fails (so we can see what other apps are running and may be attached to instead.) Additionally, when you say "actually execute on blue prism studio", what do you mean? Is this happening when you debug in Studio? Is that why you think the Attach is happening to BP Studio? What if you run it from Control Room?