cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chatbot integration with blueprism

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, Please let me know the process of how to integrate chatbot with blueprism    
4 REPLIES 4

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
1. Find a Chatbot solution.  2. Whatever connectivity options that Chatbot solution has (webservice/flat file/database entries/etc/etc build a Blue Prism interface to pick up the structured requests from it.

RichardLoughins
Level 4
Hi Denis, Would you recommend any chatbot solutions over others?  I've been asked to look at a way of linking QnA with Blue Prism but I don't see how I can get the two to talk to each other.  

vikastripathi
Level 2
I am also looking for similar kind of integration with Blue Prism. In my project, I have internal mechanism. Is there any API/interface exposed for this?

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
QnA looks no more than an advanced FAQ feature set.  If you want to use Chatbots as part of your organisations digital toolset you need to do a proper definition and use case piece of work to understand exactly what Chatbots are going to deliver to you and where RPA can help.   Then a larger design piece where you look at how you are going to perform your hand-offs.  If the Chatbot takes the user to an online form to complete or takes answers from the user - where is that data stored and how are you going to pass that to the virtual workforce?