cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying process ran details from control room

UvarajThangavel
Level 4
Hi, I wanted to copy the complete information from control room like Process id, processname, status, Startime and End time. Could anyone suggest how to do it. Regards Uvaraj
11 REPLIES 11

Hi Ashis,

If you have access to DB (at least read), you can query and fetch the details and export to excel / copy and paste to excel, as per BP Tech team, querying frequently may also have performance issues, to avoid all this I have suggested an Idea in the Idea portal to implement but they require more than 20 votes it seems (Thanks for voting).

Regards,
Dinesh M

------------------------------
Dinesh Kumar Mathireddi

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your effort to suggest a wonderful idea and yes, I have voted as well.

But till then the idea would be considered by BP, I need to use the query to extract data from DB as it is now demand from customer side. Thus I just wanted to know how do you use the query it means from where e.g. to write a Macro and run from outside or from BP Object etc. I am completely aware that to fetch data from DB we need certain level of access and we will get those if we request to infra team. Please share with me the method if you are currently using anything in your project.

Thanks
Ashis

Ashis Kumar Ray
RPA Developer
TCS
Europe/London