Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Do you feel involved in the Blue Prism Community?

Hi everyone! We are constantly working on improving the Blue Prism community to ensure that our members get the most out of the platform. In order to keep getting better and better, your feedback is critical to us and we would love to listen to what ...

Resolved! Decipher Document Limitation

Hello,I wanted to know the limitation of Decipher in terms of No of page, Count and File size. I know we have 4000 pages per month but I am more curious to see about the maximum PDF File Size supported with Decipher & the maximum pages that Decipher ...

Reading a Java Field Issue

We have an issue where when we are trying to read a single character field on a Java application, we  get a lot of non screen visible symbols returned after the single character.We are using Blue Prism version 6.4.3, and the java application is oracl...

Resolved! Resources 'Not Connected' in Application Server

Hello,I have an Application Server running with 3 Resources​ which have been running perfectly for months, but in the past few days all 3 resources have gone from the connection status "Yes - Connected" to "Not Connected". I don't think I have change...

12365.png

Login issue

hi BP exports ,I can not login BP client today( I am ensure what Password is currect),Anybody knows how to reset it ?thank you! ------------------------------xiang zhang------------------------------

11218.png

Login Agent not working as needed

Hello All,I have recently been trying to get Login Agent working on our Resource Server so that our BluePrism Server can access it without having to stay connected through RDP to the servers for the bot to be able to fully work. I'm not sure what I a...

19652.png

Automated PDD (AS IS Process)

Hi All,Will love to hear your thoughts on this : Idea Details Blueprismremove preview Idea Details View this on Blueprism > .Please do me know your valuable comments .------------------------------[Vipul] [Tiwari] [Senior Process Simplification an...

Retaining Credentials during Upgrade

Hi All,I'm migrating from 6.4 to 6.7.2 BP.I have 1000+ credentials created in 6.4 Prod env with APP Server connection and scheme as AES256 Cryptoservice(Default). It involves huge human efforts if we are to create the same credentials in 6.7.2.Is the...

API Configuration Error

I am trying to configure the application API, However i am getting the error "Could not create the TLS/SSL secure channel, I have confirmed with application team they are using the TLS1.2 Version...also they have shared the security certificate, Pers...

Access mdb database file from blueprism

Hi team,I am trying to access mdb database file from blueprism with credentials and without credentials but every time getting pop-up as connect to db2 database for credentials at the time of execute query and execution of that stage is stop untill e...

Restful webservice configuration in blueprism

We are going to use SAP application through Restful webservices api. for that we want to know what are the mandatory parameters or fields are required for restful web services need to configure in blueprism. please help us regarding for these details...