Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reporting Capabilites

Hello,   I wanted to see if anyone could point me towards the documentation that is referenced in the System - Reporting tab of Blue Prism: "Use external tools to refresh statistics (please refer to the documentation). I'm trying to see if there i...

PDF FIle Read from Blueprism Object

Hello team,   My Requirement, We have to used the PDF file data to further other application process:-   1) Can we read the PDF data?? Except the Copy- Paste or Clipboard functionality. The reason behind that the PDF file is almost 17 pages. 2...

Data - SQL Server Error

Dear all,I am trying to build a connection to a SQL database using the Data - SQL Server VBO. My process looks the following:1. Set Connection    My connection string: Provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=IP-address/hostname that was used to create the conn...

JuliaK_ by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Environmental Locking

Suppose there is environmental locks setup for a particular excel now if the 2 bot are running the same process. Assume that the lock is in an excel while one bot is accessing the excel the first bot will lock the excel until its work of excel is don...

Blueprism Analytics Multi Input Parameter

Hello, How can I pass multiple inputs in same parameter in BP Data Source, in Analytics tab.Like I want data from X and Y queue while i have total X,Y,Z queue. If i do not put any name then it will return all X,Y,Z queue results. But what if i want t...

Session Warnings

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could tell me if there is an option to allow BP to alert if a processes is taking a long time to complete (or is stuck). I'm guessing the option would be to enable the default session warning time, but how does it actua...

Chrome UI mode selecting whole screen

I need to use chrome UI Spying mode however it is selecting the whole browser screen instead of specific elements the only mode that's currently working is browser mode however I need to use UI mode since sending keys on the browser spying mode is no...

Handling unexpected timing of known popup

I am working on a Java application and there is an expected popup which might come anytime between a number of steps on the same screen. On the screen we need to update 10 values and the popup does not come every time but it might come after any step...

Listener failed : Unable to start listener

what causes 'Listener failed : Unable to start listener' error when we exit and start runtime resource again, everytime when we get this error we have to restart the PC to fix it. Also sometimes when interacting with java based applications runtime ...

Multi-Bot capability

Can we run multiple bots in the same resource working on same process? If yes then how many maximum bots can we run?------------------------------Shubham Semwal Software EngineerLarsen & Toubro InfotechAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

Decipher Config- IIS Issue

Hi Everyone,I am facing the below issue in Internet Information Services.Can Anyone help me how to resolve this?I have attached the screenshot for reference.------------------------------Janani PR------------------------------

Missing data in BP database

Hi,I'm trying to set up a way to follow up things like volumes, run time, resource availability and so on. Will most likely do it in Power BI.I had a look in the BP database to see what was available and how the tables was linked since there is not o...

Handling crash pop-ups

We have the issue of randomly crashing business applications, sometimes Excel and whatever can crash, will crash at some point I guess.When one of the application crashes, a pop-up window appears, informing the user that the application just crash an...