Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue while opening Object

Hi All,I am trying to open an object and it was showing below error message suddenly. Refer screenshot. No other user opened the object, which i am trying to open. Let me know whats the issue and how to get that object back to normal.---------------...

29340.png

Resolved! Exposed Object as Web Service

Hi,I have exposed an object as a web service but would like to know to specify which action will run and how to pass data to the object. I have created a single published page on the object with input data expected but when making a request with data...

wanted to run a process using sql command

Hi TeamI wan to run a process from SQL management studiocan i know the procedure. and i need an document what all the possibilities can do it from SQL------------------------------VamshiKrihsna DasaSystem ArchitectFujitsu India Consulting Pvt. Ltd.--...

Work Queues - Total Work Case Time

Hi Team,currently we observed something strange with the 'Total Case Duration' in the Work Queues sections. Specifically, the case duration looked like this : Can you please let me know how can we translate this ? The representation the duration is c...

26397.png

Resolved! Paste Clipboard to Email

I am trying to copy an excel worksheet range that contains graphs and tables and send it as the body of an email.  I was hoping to be able to do this using VBOs with minor code changes.  I wrote a quick macro to copy the selection to clipboard but ca...

Stages overlapped while importing process

Hello folks,Have anyone experienced same issue or have any solution to this.While importing a xml process and opening the file in BP Process Studio, the stages, data items, notes all of them are overlapped or dumped on top of each other. Please refer...

Resolved! Release date of BP 6.9

hi guysMay I know the release date of Blue Prism V 6.9Thanks------------------------------Vinod Chinthakindi------------------------------

Blue Prism v6.9 Data Sheet

We help enterprises accelerate operational efficiency by making it easy for people to automate the processes that matter most. And thanks to your input through our Communities, we bring you v6.9 to further enhance the Blue Prism digital workforce.  W...

Reporting Capabilites

Hello,   I wanted to see if anyone could point me towards the documentation that is referenced in the System - Reporting tab of Blue Prism: "Use external tools to refresh statistics (please refer to the documentation). I'm trying to see if there i...