cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent Issue

Bhanupraveenkum
Level 2

Hi All, We are using Is Logged In action from Log In VBO to check if bot is logged in the VDI or not, this action was always returning True value on our development Machine, But this action  Doesn't works on Client VDI it is always returning false. We are using Blue Prism version 6.7.3 and hence we have installed Login Agent by using the exe which was provided with Blue Prism installation, but still this action returns false value, leading to process termination in debug mode. Can someone please suggest any troubleshooting steps so that this action works on our development VDI.

I have kept the Screen shot of it even Please let help us if any similar kind of scenario any one might faced

------------------------------
Bhanupraveenkumar Kurakula
2 REPLIES 2

JerinJose
Level 10
@Bhanupraveenkum ​if you are using RDP to connect to client VDI/VMs to run the login agent actions it will alwys return False for Is Logged In action as Logon Type of RDP is not identified by Login agent.

Jerin Jose
RPA Product SME
EY
Asia/Kolkata
*"If you find this post helpful, please press the "Recommend" Button.*

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi 

There are tools available both licensed and opensource for accessing VMs. I have used Bomgar,Dameware miniremote control and Vcentre console (by default available with Vshere virtualization) and there is also opensource software like TightVNC which could serve the purpose. Also if the Virtualization infrastructure is VDI accessing the VMs through citrix reciever (most common i have seen with enterprise clients)

Jerin Jose
RPA Product SME
EY
Asia/Kolkata
*"If you find this post helpful, please press the "Recommend" Button.*