Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Process Mining in Financial Institutions

Please see this interesting content from one of our TAP partners, Signavio on Process Mining in Financial Institutions.No matter what stage you are at in your RPA journey process mining can help identify potential solutions to some of your biggest ch...

EmmaKK by Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Not able to Login in BluePrism

Dear All,I am facing one issue regarding login to Blue prism. Won't be able to login. I tried with installation and re installation but couldn't make it.Anybody can help me in this regard.Please find the attached snap shot. Thank you so much.Regards...

27508.png

Collection Manipulation

Hi, I am looking for a solution for below 2 problem statements without custom coding, i.e. with standard BP collection VBOs. Any inputs are highly appreciated.1) I have declared a empty collection with no fields and rows added to it, I have to add fi...

Resolved! BP Free trial installation

Hi there,I have used the 30 days free trial on my laptop, and now my wife is looking to do the same on the same laptop. BP and the required DB are installed already on the laptop.Can you please tell me what do I need to do to completely delete folder...

Getting the error message while configuring local DB

While configuring Local DB we are getting the error message as shown belowUnable to determine whether database exists - A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or w...

11287.png

I am facing issue in getworksheetascollection code..

Hi Team,Unable to add the long description from excel to collection and it is splitting into different rows in collections by using MS EXCEL VBO code.. How to resolve this issue without splitting the cell in collections.  Please help me on this. And ...

Release lock

Hi All,I'm getting the below error when running the process. Process was running pretty good from long time in prod.Can someone explain me why I got the below error. Thanks in advance.------------------------------Vijay Kumar MatampalliConsultantVirt...