Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting DB error while installing BP 6.8

Hi All,I'm getting DB configuration error and not able to continue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled BP still the same error ------------------------------Kalis C------------------------------

11307.png
KalisC by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BOT Triggering Issue

Hello,We are facing issue with particular series VMs. For example in the production there are VM's of different series example 10.150.87.XX and 10.150.97.XX. Both 87 series and 97 series are configured on single BP server which is 10.150.88.XX. when ...

Automating ServiceNow Tool

Hello Everyone, can anyone helpme in automating servicenow tool. while launching the browser it was coming like not connected error. so what I did is like I opened the browser manually  and automated  it was working in objects fine and it will pull t...

VarunM by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SMTP VBO

​Hi All,We are currently trying to implement SMTP vbo in our project. So is there any way to use smtp vbo without using any credentials ? Like it needs creds to send mail but is there any process to bypass it, and without using credentials all time w...

RE:Blueprism Enterprise Architecture

Hi Bot builders,trust all are well and keeping safe,I have set up Networking Lab With 4 machines and 1 laptop,for blueprism Architecture training purposes.can someone please respond with what machine is to be designated as what i.e Interactive client...

Works in Object studio, but not when run

Hello team, I'm new to BluePrism development, and I'm facing a very bizarre issue.I created a business object that interacts with a simple web application using Internet Explorer.The app is supposed to be launched from the control room regularly, so ...

Error Message

Good morning, I am having an issue with writing a name in a search box ONLY when running using the "go" button. The object works on the object layer and the action works on the process layer if I step through it. If I run the process and let it stop ...

Get multiple items from queue

Hello,I have items in queue with multiple tags say 15 ex :- A,B,C,D........N,O. I want to get items having tags A,E,G i tried writing +A,+E,+G but that isn't working, seeking your help to get help on this..Regards------------------------------Sayeed-...

A new podcast from Blue Prism AI Labs

CSAI A new podcast series from Blue Prism AI Labs. We investigate incidents involving automation and AI failures, consulting experts in the process.   CSAI #1: Boeing 737 Max Accidents The Boeing 737 Max series was grounded in early 2019 after two de...

17553.jpg