Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Variables that can retain values after run

Hi, I am trying to make a process that will run 3 times(14th , 15th and 16th ) in a month. If the process runs successfully on the first day then there is no need for it to run on the 2nd and the 3rd day. To achieve this, I thought I will place an ex...

AutomateC.exe not working as intended

Hi!I'm currently trying to run the automateC.exe command from sql server manager. I'm utilizing xp_CMDShell to run a batch file that calls the following commandcall "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\AutomateC.exe" /export "slpe...

Param in function vba

Hi, I have this code : Dim ws, excel,sheet As Object ws = GetWorksheet(Handle, Workbook, Worksheet) ws.Activate() excel = ws.Application sheet = excel.ActiveSheet ws.Range([range]).RemoveDuplicates(Columns :=Array(1,1), Header:=[Header]) input :...

Machine Learning Engine

Is the Decipher machine learning engine provided by or based on a 3rd party engine, or completely developed by Blue Prism?------------------------------Terry WoodsCEORPA Implementation, Inc.America/Toronto------------------------------

Reding EML Files

I am Receiving a mail on outlook having attachment as eml file and need to read eml file detail in data items.Is there any VBO to read eml files or can someone create it.

Resolved! Outlook Error When Reading Files from Inbox

Hi all,I am currently encountering this error when I used the MS Outlook VBO object using the Get Items Received (Basic) action for the first time in Blue Prism Version 6.8.Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stag...

API to interact with BP Control Room

Hi Folks,I am looking for ready made APIs to interact with Blue Prism Control room to get the basic details like how many machines are available in Blue Prism control to schedule the process or how many total machines are there or to get logs of the ...

Resolved! web Based Java Application and BP Freeze

Hello All, I am working on web-based java application to copy the data and paste it to excel. i am facing issue with the application sometime the application freezes due to which bp also freeze. if we close the ie window  BP starts working in normal...

Resolved! Import data into SQL data table

Hello,Is there standard functionality to import excel or csv files into a SQL Datatable? I can see the SQL objects that can be used for execution of queries and extraction of tables into collections, but I do not seem to find any functionality toward...

No pages or toolbar in learning edition

Hi there. I reached the part of the training where you have to import the release file, load the queue, then run. The toolbar and page did not show up. I also created a test process but the page with the start and end functions did not load. Can you ...

Decipher Multi-Device Deployment Issue

We've implemented Decipher in our development environment.   All Decipher components are installed on the same application server, with the exception of the Decipher Automated Client, which is installed on the runtime. When running a test, the proces...

Resolved! Blue Prism: my bot does not fill in a field

I tried to create a bot that sends outlook emails. He must fill in a few fields: to, subject and message. The problem is that once he reaches the message field, he doesn't complete it and moves on. I tried to make him click on this field before comp...