cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costs and connectros

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys,

I am a student exploring the world of RPA. I just found out that Blue Prism is one of the leaders in RPA technology. So for my project it would be very helpful if anyone could tell me how much an attended Bot costs (approximately)  and where I can find a list of connectors that I can include in a programm

I already thank you!

Sincerly Marco

------------------------------
Marco Rönsch
6 REPLIES 6

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Marco,

Your best bet to get pricing information for a license and the connectors you'd want to use would be to reach out on our Contact page with your inquiry here: https://www.blueprism.com/contact/

Alternately, you can explore our free trial options as a first step.

Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

Hi Marco Rönsch,

Welcome.

You can find all available connectors here on Digital Exchange portal of SS&C BluePrism that you can use in your RPA automations.

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tejaskumardarji/

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji
Sr. Consultant-Technical Lead

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Steve,

I already contacted your contact page. But after waiting I thougth I could get the information on this plaform.

Marco Rönsch

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much

Marco Rönsch

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, are you able to tell me something about pricing of attended robots? 🙂

Marco Rönsch

Hi Marco,

Our Sales Operations team deals with all licensing and pricing aspects of Blue Prism, so my team (Product) does not have visibility to this. I'd suggest to reach out to our Sales team again and clarify your inquiry (i.e. what type of license you're looking for with how many concurrent sessions, what specifically you mean by "attended" robot, etc.) if you don't hear back from them soon.

Alternately as you state you're a student, looking into the Learning Edition and/or Trial Versions available on our website may suit your purposes for learning and exploration of the product without the need to purchase a license.

Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX