Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Collection to XML

Hi, I'd like to convert a flat collection like this: First_Name    Last_Name     AgeJohn                 Smith               78Lisa                  McDonald       24into XML like this: <root> <person> <First_Name>John</First_Name> <Last_Na...

Resolved! Updating Batch Type/DFD in Production

Hello everyone,I have a test environment where I can develop and a production environment where I don't have access due to regulatory conditions. In order to bring changes into production, I have to create appropriate packages, which are then importe...

SAP interaction

Good day Team, Trust you are all well.I am about to start a new project with which I require to interact with SAP.At the moment I do not know SAP and this will be my first SAP project.Is there any advice, to what VBO's / Connectors are out there that...

PowerShell

I am interested to know if anyone is using Blue Prism with PowerShell.  If so, what are you using it to do?I'm curious to know how it works operationally.  ------------------------------Steve WatersPlatform ConsultantBlue Prism Professional ServicesA...

Out of memory exception while saving attachment

Hi,I am getting Out of Memory exception while saving the attachment using "Microsoft 365 Outlook" VBO. The attachment is approximately 6 MB.Thanks,Halid------------------------------Halid Mohamed Niyaz Abdul------------------------------

How to migrate BP process to Automation Anywhere

Hi All,Do you have provision to convert Blue prism process to Automation Anywhere?I know about Blueprint EnterpriseAutomation Suite, but I don't know how to use it.Hope everyone can help me about it.Thank you very much.------------------------------雨...

How To apply wrap text of excel using Excel vbo

Hi I am facing issue in Excel after extracting the data from collection to excel getting the gap between the rows.How to fix that gap? Thanks in advance Mounika ------------------------------Mounika Doolam------------------------------

Mumma_M by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Download .xlsb file from salesforce API

Hi Team,I had a requirement of downloading the report (Excel File) from the API using postman.While im using the Request Http call, im getting some errors. Is there any way to get the report from api in BluePrism.Please help with this.Thanks,Uday Kir...

Color Specific Cells in Excel

Hi All,I would like to color cells in Excel for specified cells.Let's say , Excel has a Column "Result" consists of values Yes and No.I want to color all cells with Red whose cell values are No similarly Green if cell value is YesDo we have any custo...