cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB username and password

RafficAhamed
Level 2
Hi All,

I tried to installing BP trail version, after launch the blue prism option..page is directly navigated to the DB connection configuration page.

I am not sure here wat username and password I need to mention? Please assist me.
11296.png

------------------------------
Raffic Ahamed
5 REPLIES 5

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello Raffic,

For Blue Prism Trial and Learning Edition, we create a user for you with the username Admin and the password is set to whatever you choose during the installation and setup. (Screenshot below)

For further information, review that Getting Started Guide that was attached to the email where you received you license and also on the product page.

11282.png

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

Hi Chris,

It's not asked me to create a username and password, rather it's asked me to enter username and password, which is already created for blue prism.

Actually, I haven't had a chance to create a username and password for blue prism.

Thanks,
Raffick A

Hi Raffic,

Try to login for the first time using the default credentials:
Username: admin
Password: admin
Follow the onscreen instructions to change the administrator password.

Max Elopre
Technical Consultant
Chicago IL

Hello, 

I'm facing the same problem, Blue Prism does not ask me to create password, it opens directly on DB configuration screen and admin/admin does not work. 

Does anyone have solution for this?

Thanks,
Renata

Renata Kostrubiec

Hi Renata.

This does not make sense. At installation, you will be prompted (you are sure you downloaded the trial or learning version?) to create a password for the admin user.

Have you gone through the doc: Install and activate (blueprism.com)? There is a video to watch which is helpful.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism