cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decipher Document Limitation

Hello,

I wanted to know the limitation of Decipher in terms of No of page, Count and File size. I know we have 4000 pages per month but I am more curious to see about the maximum PDF File Size supported with Decipher & the maximum pages that Decipher can handle in a PDF. Also maximum  number of document in a batch that we can pass.

Thanks

------------------------------
Tejaskumar Darji
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

KrishnaA
Staff
Staff
Hello Tejaskumar,

I have not tested any large PDF file having 100s of pages yet.  However, I believe Decipher is capable of handling any typical business related PDF file. 
Regarding the number of documents per batch, we suggest limiting the pages in the range of 15-20 numbers per page until human intervention is required for annotation.   This is because when the user has to annotate the business document in a web browsers, all the images files are downloaded onto the client system.  This may slow down the client's system due to system resources limitations on the user's laptop or desktop.  However, if you enable the auto verify, once the require confidence threshold is reached, you are free to increase the limit as per your server configuration.

Best regards,

Krishna A
Blue Prism
Krishna A [CompanyName]

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

KrishnaA
Staff
Staff
Hello Tejaskumar,

I have not tested any large PDF file having 100s of pages yet.  However, I believe Decipher is capable of handling any typical business related PDF file. 
Regarding the number of documents per batch, we suggest limiting the pages in the range of 15-20 numbers per page until human intervention is required for annotation.   This is because when the user has to annotate the business document in a web browsers, all the images files are downloaded onto the client system.  This may slow down the client's system due to system resources limitations on the user's laptop or desktop.  However, if you enable the auto verify, once the require confidence threshold is reached, you are free to increase the limit as per your server configuration.

Best regards,

Krishna A
Blue Prism
Krishna A [CompanyName]

Thanks Krishna for the comprehensive answer. That will be helpful.

Regards,
Tejas

Tejaskumar Darji