cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: : 0xc000006d: The attempted logon is invalid. This is either due to a bad username or authentication information.

ManjunathN
Level 2
Login agent is throwing this error while logging in, despite all the credentials for login are correct. attached is the SS of the same. can anyone provide the solution for this.
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

RostislavPelika
Level 3
Hello, we have discovered the cause of the failures in our case, On one schedule, there was startup parameters missing (domain) Regards, Peli

View answer in original post

8 REPLIES 8

SivakrishnaVadl
Level 3
JHi Team, I am also getting the same error. Can anyone help us???

PawelPurski
Level 2
Have you tried to change domain user password?

JocelynAraya1
Level 2
Guys, I get this error 0xc000006d, did you enter any solution to the problem?

ChadDokmanovich
Level 3
I've been running into this issue too. I confirm that he password is correct by using Remote Desktop Connection to remote to it. I have two VDIs. Their passwords match, only the user code is different. One works, the other gets this error. Other than the user ID being different, everything defined in the credential is the same. I can remote to either BOT using the password. I copy and past the password over and over and Blue Prism fails on one of the BOTs and works on teh other. while remoting to both works using the same copy-and-pasted password for all.   Something's screwed up.

RostislavPelika
Level 3
Hello, we just run into the same error - 0xC000006D while login with Login Agent. The strange thing about it is that this error occurs just occasionally, sometimes the login is working well and sometimes it fails with this error. Does have anybody idea, what could be the cause of this error and how to avoid it? Thanks in advance.  

DaveMorris
Level 14
Have you guys taken a look at the related articles in the Support Center? I'm guessing you guys have seen them, but I'm pasting here just in case. https://help.blueprism.com/Installation-Platform/Installation/Login-Age… https://help.blueprism.com/Installation-Platform/Security/Credentials/1… Dave
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

RostislavPelika
Level 3
Hello, we have discovered the cause of the failures in our case, On one schedule, there was startup parameters missing (domain) Regards, Peli

What is the domain needs to be given

------------------------------
Vikram Ramesh
------------------------------