Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Get Table Items from within iFrame - Edge

Hi,We have just swapped one of our Automations from IE to Edge and having trouble getting table items from within an iFrame.Previously with IE we could just HTML spy the table and use 'Read' - 'Get Table' and place the results into a collection, howe...

36590.png 36591.png 36592.png

Login Agent failure to Login

Dear CommunityI believe that I have done all the settings for the Login Agent following the guide, but failed to automatically log in Windows after the booting sequence.My guess is that the Login Agent RR couldn't even be invoked from the beginning a...

12550.png 12551.png 12552.png 12553.png

Bulk Item update in Blue Prism

Hi Team,We have a scenario below:1. Extract data for multiple Items from application database in Bulk.2. Call API endpoint to update the data for multiple Items in Bulk.My question here is, is there a way by which we can update the Blue Prism Queue I...

Microsoft VBO - Save Email - How to save as PDF?

Hello, The Microsoft VBO Email - Save Email, saves the email as a .msg.  If you change that code to a .pdf it saves but the file is corrupted.  Has anyone been able to change the save email to save as a PDF? Thanks,Jon------------------------------J...

Convert HTML code to plain text

Hi,  I have extracted emails from the outlook using get received action of outlook VBO, in this i get the body of email as HTML code and i stored it in collection. Can some one suggest how can i convert the HTML  to plain textThanks------------------...

Miya by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism 7.1.1 UI Login Slowness

Hi Everyone,I am facing Slowness issue while logging to Blue Prism 7.1.1 interface. When I click on login via Active Directory it takes more than 10 seconds to log in to the Blue Prism Application. This was not the case for Blue Prism 6.8 version, it...

Resolved! Read Text with OCR - error in Reading Korean

Dear CommunityDose the "Read Text with OCR" action support only English? or Should we do something to give it an ability to read non-English, that is, Korean in my case?To use the "Read Text with OCR" action is the last resort for me as the "Recogniz...

10357.png 10358.png 10359.png

UIA Spy issue

Hi, I can observe UIA spy mode is far better but for a text box(Part of service Now site), I am facing lot of issue while spying. Sometimes it is highlighting properly but sometimes it is not highlighting with BP as in running status for long time. ...

Resolved! SAP - Problem with Identification the Elements

Hi,I have a problem with the Identification the elements in my SAP Window during use the mapping tool.The problem shows up in the inability to accurately mark elements. When I mark a element with my cursor the red frame appears in the incorrect place...

36212.png

Application crashes when spying in UIA or AA

​Hi,We are having an issue when trying to spy the vFire application, which is a windows application.It only happen when we try to spy the navigation menu dropdown in AA or UIA mode. As soon as we hover the mouse over it'll crash. Other components of ...